top of page

Mary Did You Know Short Film

Public·28 members

Hey, Hey All

PLEASE READ FIRST

to start with some answer to question?

It makes it easier for me to cast each and every individual when I post your monologue or reel on here. In order to assist me with identifying you and your work personally. I am attempting to work around everyone's schedule. However, I would like to start casting this Sunday, so I will be taking reels and monologues by the end of Saturday. Please let me know if you know anyone who can act and would like to be a part of the show. I need their monologue, headshot, and a small bio by tomorrow. As for the script, it will be given out on Sunday evening. Therefore, if you're interested in participating in a particular role, let me know on Sunday. You can also take on more than one role. The story is being told and written in an interesting way. Finally, this is my first short film I'm producing myself. My experience includes writing and producing stage plays, directing them, and having them produced successfully. I have also been involved in music composition, cinematography, and photography. I am also an actor and an acting coach. During my time at Kennedy King College, I served as the drama and choir presidents. I am a student at Full Sail University studying audio production and digital cinematography, and I am looking to grow and build my brand. Please, please, if you know anyone else who would like to become part of this effort, I ask them to stay dedicated and to work together. I want to start filming next week. For actors who are selected for certain parts, Tuesdays and Thursdays will be mandatory. All cast members must be available on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. I'm doing my best to get everything done. I hope to release this movie before or on Christmas.

Do you have any questions?

Kai Kai
Jennifer Davis
SouthernBell Ladon

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page